- Classification:Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:9004-65-3
- Other Names:cellulose ether
- EINECS No.:220-971-6
- Place of Origin:Hebei, China
- Usage:Coating Auxiliary Agents, construction chemical hpmc
- Brand Name:HAOSHUO
- Model Number:9900
- Product name:HPMC ether
- Material:refined cotton
- Keywords:Super Adhesive
- Feature:Water Resistance
- Advantage:Suitable High Temperate Climates
- Supply Ability
- 180 Ton/Tons per Day 60000MT/YEAR
- Packaging DetailsPacking and storage: It should be stored in a cool and dry place. The recommended period of use is 6 months. Please use it as early as possible when used in summer. If it is stored in a hot and humid place, it will increase the chance of agglomeration. Please also try to open the bag. After one use, the bag must be sealed to avoid absorbing moisture from the air. International standard paper-plastic composite square bottom valve bag, 12.5-25kg/bag.
- PortTianjin/ Qiandao
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time:Quantity(kilograms)1 - 12 - 1000010001 - 100000>100000Est. Time(days)237To be negotiated
Features and Benefits:
Lubricates tire and rim for ease in mounting
Dries quickly Makes excellent leak detector when diluted
Standard Pack of 6 (1 Gallon)Professional grade lubricants make tire mounting and demounting easier and more efficient. This is a penetrating water-based lubricant for tire mounting.
Tire Lubricant (BeadEze) One Gallon (T147A).
Features & Benefits:
Non-caustic, contains no acid Cleans tires and raised white letters
Dissolves oil, road grime and brake dust
Use as a grease, wax and silicone remover
Safe for interiors: dashboard, seats, floors
Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant, 7.5 oz Can, 12 per Pack
Features and Benefits:Removes deep swirl marks, scratches and severe oxidation, as well as etching from alkaline or acid rainWith proper application techniques plus Diminishing Abrasive ActionT that provides protective lubrication, you'll restore a smooth surface-also suitable for painting-without scouring your finishFor use with a rotary buffer onlycut quickly, then reduce to a polishing rougeBuffered AbrasiveT action lubricates the finish to prevent scouring
Heavy-Cut Cleaner removes deep swirls, scratches, severe oxidation, alkaline and acid rain etching. Diminishing Abrasives cut quickly, then reduce to a polishing rouge, while Buffered Abrasive action lubricates the finish to prevent scratching.".
Features and Benefits:
Provides exceptional wear, oxidation & corrosion protection
Drastically reduces inhalation hazard compared to petroleum-based lubricants when air tools exhaust into your breathable space
Formulated for use in air tools & lubricators to protect air tools, improve performance, and extend tool life
Eco-friendly, vegetable-based formula is bio-degradable, non-hazardous, and food safe (SAE 10W, ISO 32)Works in temperatures down to -20F (-29C)Create Simply Better Air with the Eco-Friendly Air Tool Oil from Milton Industries. HEALTH RISK OF CONVENTIONAL TOOL OIL: When operating an air tool, it pulls in lubricated compressed air, usually exhausting that air (and the oil mist) - much to the harm of the tools operator. This residual oil mist is responsible for most of the inhalation warnings found on the labels of conventional tool oils. BENEFITS OF MILTONS ECO-FRIENDLY PNEUMATIC TOOL OIL: By utilizing vegetable-based oils, our Eco-Friendly Bio-Air Tool Oil keeps operators safety in mind with a non-hazardous, environmentally friendly formulation. Extend the life and performance of air tools, lubricators, valves, and cylinders with Miltons Eco-friendly formulation. Not only does our Air Tool Oil reduce frequency of maintenance but can also prevent the seizure of tools and pneumatic equipment during the moments you need them the most. Available in: 4 oz and 16 oz sizes.