- Classification:Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:9004-65-3
- Other Names:cellulose ether
- EINECS No.:220-971-6
- Place of Origin:Hebei, China
- Usage:Coating Auxiliary Agents, construction chemical hpmc
- Brand Name:HAOSHUO
- Model Number:9900
- Product name:HPMC ether
- Material:refined cotton
- Keywords:Super Adhesive
- Feature:Water Resistance
- Advantage:Suitable High Temperate Climates
- Supply Ability
- 180 Ton/Tons per Day 60000MT/YEAR
- Packaging DetailsPacking and storage: It should be stored in a cool and dry place. The recommended period of use is 6 months. Please use it as early as possible when used in summer. If it is stored in a hot and humid place, it will increase the chance of agglomeration. Please also try to open the bag. After one use, the bag must be sealed to avoid absorbing moisture from the air. International standard paper-plastic composite square bottom valve bag, 12.5-25kg/bag.
- PortTianjin/ Qiandao
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time:Quantity(kilograms)1 - 12 - 1000010001 - 100000>100000Est. Time(days)237To be negotiated
Features and Benefits:Environmentally friendlyCleans engine compartments and other areas without harming the surfaceSafe to use on aluminum and fiberglassWill not harm rubber, plastic or glassDesigned specifically for use in abrasive pressure blasters
Features and Benefits:
Lubricates tire and rim for ease in mounting
Dries quickly Makes excellent leak detector when diluted
Standard Pack of 6 (1 Gallon)Professional grade lubricants make tire mounting and demounting easier and more efficient. This is a penetrating water-based lubricant for tire mounting.
Tire Lubricant (BeadEze) One Gallon (T147A).
Features and Benefits:Removes deep swirl marks, scratches and severe oxidation, as well as etching from alkaline or acid rainWith proper application techniques plus Diminishing Abrasive ActionT that provides protective lubrication, you'll restore a smooth surface-also suitable for painting-without scouring your finishFor use with a rotary buffer onlycut quickly, then reduce to a polishing rougeBuffered AbrasiveT action lubricates the finish to prevent scouring
Heavy-Cut Cleaner removes deep swirls, scratches, severe oxidation, alkaline and acid rain etching. Diminishing Abrasives cut quickly, then reduce to a polishing rouge, while Buffered Abrasive action lubricates the finish to prevent scratching.".
There are no reviews yet.