- Classification:Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:9003/5/8
- Other Names:PAM
- EINECS No.:201-173-7
- Place of Origin:Hebei, China
- Type:oil drilling mud additives
- Usage:Coating Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additive
- Model Number:PAM
- Appearance:White powder or granular
- Molecular Weight:6-22 million
- Degree Of Hydrolysis::20-55%
- Effective PH Range:1-14
- Potassium Ion Content, %:Min 10
- Marsh Viscosity:at least 70s
- Brookfield Viscosity:50-85s
- Solubility Minutes::<40
- Residue Monomer %:≤0.05%
- Supply Ability
- 800 Ton/Tons per Month
- Packaging Details25kg kraft paper composite bag packed with PVC plastic
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time:Quantity(tons)1 - 20>20Est. Time(days)7To be negotiated
Features and Benefits High quality A/C compressor lubricant in 100 viscosity Includes super-concentrated UV Dye for fast leak detection Includes A/C ExtenDye Enhanced additive package reduces wear, extends component life, and improves the efficiency of the A/C system Compact 8 oz. bottle reduces shipping costs
UVIew A/C oil in 8 oz. bottles featuring our new ExtenDye additive. This high performance lubricant features super concentrated UV dye with an enhanced additive package.
Features and Benefits:
In-Line Reg. W/Gage F.1/4"x M.1/4"
Features & Benefits:Provides lubrication & prolongs tool lifeImproves tool performanceFormulated for use with in-line oilersProtects tool parts from high speeds and shock loads
B’laster Air Tool Lubricant lubricates and protects internal tool parts. It ensures maximum tool performance, prevents unnecessary maintenance and also protects tool parts from high speeds and shock loads.
Features and Benefits:
A non-melting, water resistant, 100% solids, silicone compound designed to protect surfaces from oxidation
Also used as a general purpose lubricant for brakes (metal to rubber applications
Great for O-rings and weather stripping Forged From The Finest Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel The Best Choice For Strength and Durability Radius Corner Design To Extend The Life Of Fasteners The Design Drives The Side Of The Fastener Instead Of The Corner Provides Increased Strength
A non-melting, water resistant, 100% solids, silicone compound designed to protect surfaces from oxidation. Also used as a general purpose lubricant for brakes (metal to rubber applications); great for O rings and weather stripping.".
There are no reviews yet.